- Run down?
- Lacking the motivation, time and inspiration to make changes?
- Suffering from aches and pains, brain fog and digestive issues?
- Confused about healthy food choices?
- Know how to make healing and nourishing foods to support your health?
- Feel energised, happy and confident within yourself?
- Strengthen your immune system, improve your digestion, optimise weight loss?
- Have a 1:1 informal nutritional discussions?
- Take time out and slow down and enjoy nature?
- Workshops that explain how your gut health impacts your overall well-being
- Hands-on workshops on how to prepare gut healing and nourishing foods
- Foods to consume on a daily basis that will drastically improve your health
- Menu plans and recipes
- Brunch on arrival, afternoon tea, dinner, breakfast and lunch before heading home
- Catering for all allergies and food intolerances
- Amazing foods, that won’t leave you hungry
- Details on how to achieve all this without feeling deprived
- Jars of sauerkraut, recipes, and much more to take home
Marie from Nutrition that fits and Krys from Krys Lojek Nutrition are both accredited nutritionists and most importantly mums who have been where you are now. We were trapped in what we thought were good eating habits only to realize that ourselves and our families were not as healthy as we would have thought.
Our mission is to take the mystery out of healthy eating. We all have busy and demanding lives, there is little time to shop and cook and eating well can be stressful and time-consuming. Let’s bring back the fun into foods, learn how by participating in workshops, demonstrations and tastings. We hope that you will go home with the motivation and inspiration to make changes at home. Changes that will create a healthier and happier you.
Join Marie and Krys, overnight at Little Tootie, tucked away in a pristine part of Bilpin. Share a wine by the campfire, meet like-minded people and most importantly enjoy the tranquillity of such a beautiful place.
Date: 11th (arrive 11 am) – 12th November (departing at 2 pm)
Early Bird till 30th October $390 ($450 after this date)
Remember those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to make time for illness,
so book now as PLACES ARE LIMITED
Little Tootie Eco Retreat is nestled in the lush surrounds of Wollemi National Park, only 1 ½ hour’s drive from Sydney. Its accommodation is hostel style.
Please contact Marie or Krys if you have any questions
E . email@example.com
Important: Please note tickets are non-refundable